Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- More than a year and a half ago.. the trial of journalist Anas Hawari continued to be postponed
- Lawyers for Justice group condemns the continued harassment of journalists and the conviction of journalist Abdel Rahman Zaher
- Lawyers for Justice Group obtains acquittal of 15 activists, and postpones 7 more sessions due to the absence of witnesses
- They were forced to stand for three days in a “closet”: Lawyers for Justice documents violations against Birzeit University students during their detention
- Court session for those accused of killing Nizar Banat January 10, 2022