Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- The trial of the accused in assassination of the political critic Nizar Banat has been postponed
- On World Press Freedom Day, who gives the Palestinian journalists their rights?
- Urgent appeal for the release of the child Athal Al-Azza from the prisons of the Israeli occupation
- Continuing violations of human rights and public freedoms: highlighting some current cases
- Lawyers for Justice denounce labor day deduction for striking teachers