Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- Ramallah Magistrate Court extends the detention of the political detainee, Ahmed Khddour, for a period of 7 days.
- As part of the revolving door policy, the occupation forces arrested the political detainee, who was released yesterday evening from the Jericho intelligence headquarters, Muhammad Blaibli.
- The Qalqilya Magistrate Court acquitted the political detainee, Qassem Jaber.
- The Magistrate’s Court in Tulkarem issued a decision to release the political detainee Ahmad Jayousi.
- The Halhoul Prosecution Office decided to close the investigation file of the political detainee, Alaa Zaqeq.