Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- The Special Military Court in Ramallah postponed the session of those accused of killing the activist Nizar Banat until June 11, 2023, to summon the witness (W.N).
- A reminder of Nizar Banat’s session
- Today, Sunday, the Ramallah Special Military Court postponed the trial of the defendants in the case of the murder of political dissident Nizar Banat until May 28, 2023.
- The Magistrate Court in Ramallah held the fourteenth session for the trial of three activists from the “Enough, Telecommunications Companies” Movement
- Statement by the “Lawyers for Justice” group to the public, according to the decision of the Ministry of Economy to restrict its registration as a civil company.