The military court in Ramallah has postponed the trial of the accused in assassination of the political activist Nizar Banat today morning, until June 20th, upon a previous request from the defendant’s attorney to postpone due to his sickness.
Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- As part of the revolving door policy, the occupation forces arrested the political detainee, who was released yesterday evening from the Jericho intelligence headquarters, Muhammad Blaibli.
- The Qalqilya Magistrate Court acquitted the political detainee, Qassem Jaber.
- The Magistrate’s Court in Tulkarem issued a decision to release the political detainee Ahmad Jayousi.
- The Halhoul Prosecution Office decided to close the investigation file of the political detainee, Alaa Zaqeq.
- The Magistrate’s Court in Nablus acquitted all the citizens arrested for participating in the funeral of the martyr Abd al-Fattah Kharousha.