The military court in Ramallah has postponed the trial of the accused in assassination of the political activist Nizar Banat today morning, until June 20th, upon a previous request from the defendant’s attorney to postpone due to his sickness.
Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- Lawyers for Justice documented allegations of torture made by the political detainee Islam Bani Shamsa from Nablus
- Lawyers for Justice: Closure of 7 Palestinian civil and human rights institutions is a new Israeli aggression on human rights
- Allegations of torture made by political detainee Abdel-Wahhab Hamad
- Lawyers for Justice in the face of incitement by the executive organs
- New violations: more than 10 decisions to extend the detention of activists