Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- The trial of the accused in the assassination case of Nizar Banat is postponed without an official court session
- Qalqilya Magistrate’s Court issues an acquittal in the case of Muhammad Al-Baz who is been accused of defaming the authority
- The trial of the accused in assassination of the political activist Nizar Banat has been postponed
- A public statement on the suppression of the protest by An-Najah University students
- Detainees under torture in Jericho