Izz Aldeen Abu Dayyah is from Tulkarim, the preventive security service arrested him on 07/24/2019, with no legal evidence. Since then Abu Dayyah was detained 27 days without any court decision to release him, according to Tulkarim’s governor Abu Dayyah was arrested because he’s a political active.
Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- Lawyers for Justice documented allegations of torture made by the political detainee Islam Bani Shamsa from Nablus
- Lawyers for Justice: Closure of 7 Palestinian civil and human rights institutions is a new Israeli aggression on human rights
- Allegations of torture made by political detainee Abdel-Wahhab Hamad
- Lawyers for Justice in the face of incitement by the executive organs
- New violations: more than 10 decisions to extend the detention of activists