After the Magistrate Court based in Ramallah issued to arrest the political and the human rights active Basil Flayyan for 15days, Basil went on hunger strike since August 26, Basil was a student in Berzeit University and his graduation was in September 2/2019. After lawyers for justice group called the international and national organizations to take action about Basil’s case, he finally had the chance to attend his graduation ceremony, with no charges against him.
Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- The trial of the accused in assassination of the political critic Nizar Banat has been postponed
- On World Press Freedom Day, who gives the Palestinian journalists their rights?
- Urgent appeal for the release of the child Athal Al-Azza from the prisons of the Israeli occupation
- Continuing violations of human rights and public freedoms: highlighting some current cases
- Lawyers for Justice denounce labor day deduction for striking teachers