Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- A statement issued by Lawyers for Justice about the suppression of freedom of political action in the city of Bethlehem
- Arbitrary Detention within a year of the state of emergency report
- Activist Mohammad Balaawe
- The arrest of the human rights activist and defender, Jasser Jaser
- The Palestinian labors Inside the Green line, in the face of death