Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- Proceedings of the trial of the accused in killing the activist Nizar Banat
- The public prosecution in Ramallah has extended the detention of the political detainee and released prisoner, Ahed Khaddour, for 48 hours.
- The public prosecution in Ramallah extended the detention of political detainee Ibrahim Al-Saba’ for 48 hours.
- “Lawyers for Justice” group is following with great concern the flagrant violations of the human rights situation in the case of political detainee Basil Flayan.
- An urgent appeal for the release of political detainee Basil Flayan