The arbitrary arrest cases that had not been presented to any court, were 31 cases including the cases of remand by the governor.
Search the website
Lawyers for justice started its legal activities as an individual back in 2012, by the time human rights violations increased and still increasing, following this, the group began to shape its ideas gradually as part of its efforts to organize its work. In 2014, the group called itself Lawyers for Justice Group.
- Lawyers for Justice are closely monitoring the escalating campaign of political arrests and the increasing repression carried out by the security agencies
- Nablus Magistrate Court decided to release the political detainee Kaid Abu Al-Rish.
- The second appeal session filed by “Lawyers for Justice” group against the decision issued by the Ministry of Economy, which imposed restrictions on its registration, is scheduled to take place.
- Ramallah Magistrate Court issues a decision to release the political detainee Fadi Ziadah.
- The “Lawyers for Justice” group has documented twenty cases of arbitrary arrests since the beginning of June